Start to comfortably enjoy the outdoors with Roll Floor
Camping is awesome! But isn’t it frustrating to deal with the muddy, wet, slippery ground at the campsite? After a refreshing yet tiring walk, hike, trek or any other activity in the wilderness, at the end of the day, you wish to spend quality time with your family and friends, start a campfire or set up a barbecue, cook food, enjoy it with others and finally get a good night sleep. No one can imagine this at first, but all these activities need a good, dry, solid ground! But what if the ground is not so? Don’t worry, now there is a great solution – Roll Floor!
Roll Floor can be taken anywhere stable wood flooring is needed. Create a mini-deck or patio area with outdoor wood flooring in the yard or on camping/ RV trips. Even install Roll Floor over grass, sand, and other uneven outdoor surfaces. Easily install no-slide wood flooring for outdoor and indoor events over slippery surfaces, such as self-leveling floors and tile. When Roll Floor isn’t needed, easily remove and roll it up for storage.
• Use Roll Floor on grass, sand, cement, tiles, etc., with no sliding.
• Easily cut Roll Floor for an exact fit.
• Roll Floor is a Green product that uses thermally, rather than chemically, treated wood for high humidity areas.
• Roll Floor is portable and perfect for outdoor events or temporary flooring needs.
In high humidity or over slippery or uneven ground, Roll Floor creates a stable, portable floor covering for outdoor and indoor areas. Roll Floor has rubber strips on the back of thermally modified lumber, to create an even and stable surface anywhere.
Roll Floor is easy to install and thermally treated for even and stable flooring. Roll Floor already has rubber grips attached to the backs of the planks, which are easily cut to size. Unlike most outdoor/ indoor wood plank flooring in the US, Roll Floor is a Green product and isn’t chemically treated. It’s thermally treated to prevent warping in humid areas.
• Roll Floor is Versatile. Use Roll Floor to create a mini-deck or patio area with outdoor wood flooring in the yard or on camping/ RV trips. Even install Roll Floor over grass, sand, and other uneven outdoor surfaces. Easily install no-slide wood flooring for outdoor and indoor events over slippery surfaces, such as cement, tile, or self-leveling floors. When the flooring isn’t needed, easily remove and roll it up for storage.
• Roll Floor is thermally treated, rather than chemically treated. Roll Floor is a Green product: thermo-treatment wood is an environmentally friendly way to protect wood for outdoor applications.
• Roll Floor easy installation and removal: just roll out and place. Add or cut as much of the Roll Floor as needed to fit any space. Easily roll in and keep in storage for the next use.
Outdoor wood applications need to be protected, otherwise bacteria, fungi and moisture will destroy wood cells. To protect wood, there are chemicals injected under pressure (pressure-treated wood). Chemically treated wood surrounds us everywhere: desks, siding, pathways, boardwalks and a lot of other outdoor products in the USA are made from pressure treated lumber.
Another situation in Europe: about 30 years ago, the alternative, chemical-free, technology to protect wood was implemented on the industrial scale – wood treated with high temperatures and water streams without any chemicals. The thermally modified wood is absolutely Green and naturally protects against decay. Besides this, thermally modified wood becomes absolutely stable and gets a brown tint of exotic lumber.
As thermo-modification technology actively advances, it should completely substitute chemically treated wood in the US. Let us introduce one of the products further.
Roll Floor indoor/ outdoor wooden mats made from thermally-modified Ash: in bathrooms, basements, on the patio, around pool areas, in the garden, on the beach, on an RV. Use Roll Floors as temporary or permanent floor covering for events: they can be installed in seconds and are easy to roll in for storage. Due to thermo-treatment, the product is absolutely Green – you may walk on it barefoot without worrying about harmful chemicals.