What Camping Equipment Should One Have During Camp
Camping is full of adventure, fun and enthusiasm. All camping enthusiasts wait for their vacation, and plan to make an adventurous trip. To make your camping trip more enjoyable and safe, you need to have proper equipment on your tour. It is more important for a new camper to pack all necessary equipment for having a safe and adventurous trip.
Camping accessories must be taken in a camping are listed below-
Accessories For Tent Site
- Tent- It is the most important thing to be packed in your camping luggage, as it is your ultimate shelter in your tour. There are different types of tents depending upon the number of people are camping. It may vary from single tent to tent of size like truck for a whole camping team.
- Set up tools for tent – You must have proper tools to fixing up the tent in the odd places. The tools include axe, hammer, stakes, shovel, dust brush etc.
- Sleeping equipment- If you want to have comfortable sleep during your camping, you need to have proper sleeping accessories like sleeping bags, air pillow and mattress, and blankets. There are different types of sleeping bags depending upon their warmth.
Cooking in camping is a very unique experience, and it is enjoyed by every camper. Camping meals include various dishes such as smores, beans, hot dogs etc. To cook these foods, you must have the following cooking gears.
- Camping stove
- Coolers and grills
- Pots, pans, cups and bowls
- Water purification tablets and water bottles, which can be later used for storing water.
- Food items such as fruits, trail bars, beans, meats, pasta, rice, buns, sauces, graham, marshmallows, chocolate, crackers, etc.
Miscellaneous things to be packed
- Clothing- While on camping, you must take clothes which can give you comfort from hot days and cool nights.
- Toiletries – The things such as toilet paper, soap, toothbrush, rags or towels, must be kept on your camping trip.
- Stationary items- If you are a female camper, then you must carry the feminine products, cosmetics such as sunscreen, chopstick, etc with you.
- First aid kit – Some emergency medicine such as pain killer, bandage, insect repellent must be kept with you.
- Communication device- it is tough to communicate in remote places, but still you must carry your mobile phone and charger with you on camp.
Everyday equipment manufacturers are developing some new technology for the ease and comfort of camping enthusiasts. Thus, if you are interested in camping, you must keep track on the new technologies, which hit the market. The best way to keep track on new camping gears is internet sources. You will find many websites in which information regarding camping accessories is available. The website owners update their website with every new product, which hit the market. They also provide you the online shopping scope, from where you can directly purchase the camping gear for your trip. It will save your time and energy, and you will make a safe camping trip.