Why Do You Go Camping?
From time to time, someone will ask you this question: “Why go camping?” on some forum, social network or in a chat with closer friends. We all have our reasons, but I will list some of the answers I have found on several forums that inspired me go camping.
- It’s cheap, it’s fun, it’s a complete change of pace. It’s more interesting than driving somewhere and staying in a hotel. It’s more than a vacation.
- Camping lets me contemplate on the meaning of life, how to fit things together. It renews my soul and recharges me. If I go there on my motorcycle, my camping experience is even better.
- I hate wearing shoes and coats. Camping enables me to live outside and I love it. To get away from the hustle and bustle that life brings to avoid computers, phones, devices, traffic. Is there something better than chirping birds waking you up? Well, for me, there isn’t.
- Camping is the great opportunity for family bonding. You do everything together, without being in a hurry, you can devote to the ones you love the most, share your thought, problems, ideas. Whenever I think about my family’s happy moments, I remember some camping experience. Even if we had a problem, we solved it together. That’s why I love camping.
- Camping builds courage and teaches resilience. It makes you see all your weakness and strengths. And you have time to think how to deal with it.
What makes you love camping? Check out a new camping forum: http://groupsitea.com/ in development, become a member, share your experiences and tips and look for some information that might help you enjoy your outdoor activities more.